The following is a list of things that would put a smile on my face.
Wishful thinking is good for your heart. The bold ones are my particular favorites.
1. A new banner for my blog. You can use any of the pictures I’ve posted, (Tag: Shots) or something else entirely, or just text! Surprise me!
3. Cuisinart Food Processor: I know this isn’t like my other wishes, but this thing saved my mother’s life for 17 years. I used to grate cheese in it for home-made pizza. Since I learned to cook from my mother, I almost can’t cook without it.
4. Feather Teaser: Do you all remember this? I know a particularly playful couple remembers my squeaky, squirmy delight. It stings so perfectly and tickles so sweetly.
5. Really Freaking Long Pearls that can be wrapped around necks, arms, breasts, mouths, and bellies. All in one strand. I think I’m developing a fetish. Pearls make me feel more beautiful.
6. Bondage Rope from Twisted Monk, or some other reputable purveyor of bondage rope. Check out the handy dandy instructional videos, too!
7. Books. Sex, gender, women’s studies and women’s health, poetry, arts. I already have these. Cool used books save paper! I don’t always buy used, but I try to do so.
8, 9 and 10 are a puppy, a bigger bed, and at least one consistent female partner with a cock, respectively. Actually, that oughta be first on my list. I’m going to spend Christmas break looking for that one, I think.
P.S. Vic, Essin’ Em and Brett have holiday cheer en route!